Thread: New to Tacoma, but not Toyota

Default New to Tacoma, but not Toyota

2013 Tacoma SR5, 4WD, DCLB, 4.0 V6, TRD exhaust, cheapo black step rail, and bed mat from dealer. Am adding 18" WORX 801 wheels with P275/65R18 Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10s. I'm pretty certain there won't be any clearance issues, since I don't plan on doing any rock crawling. But just to be on the safe side, I've also ordered a pair of adjustable Bilstein 5100s for the front. Will raise it about 1.5" just to level it out. I've also ordered a set of Bushwhacker pocket flares. My truck is Barcelona Red and I really wanted the black flares on it, but they didn't come new with my model. The dealer was going to charge me over $600 to swap out my red ones for some OEM black ones, but I thought that was way out of line. Painting them was going to be about as much, and that's not something I could do myself with any competency. Got the Bushwhackers for less than 400--free shipping.

Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. It WAS sunny when I left to take them. I'll send new pics when all the mods are done.
    IMG_1751.jpgIMG_1759.jpg

Nice looking truck. But completely stock. Have you put any mods on it?